All sales are final. Rose Home Decor will decide on repairing, replacing or crediting a defective product following its refund policy.
A simple procedure
To report any problems with your purchase, please contact us as quickly as possible. You must provide a detailed description. Please note that all requests must be accompanied by the original invoice and photos of the defective product. Be sure to validate your email address before submitting the form. A period of 3 business days is required to respond to your request.
Our Customer Service Squad can help you in person or phone at (514) 365-2888.
Deadlines for filing a claim in case of damaged products
PICKUP – The buyer has a 24-hour period to file a claim regarding damage to the merchandise. The original invoice must accompany all requests, and photos of the defective product will be required to progress the file.
DELIVERY – The buyer has a 48-hour period to file a claim regarding damage to the merchandise. The original invoice must accompany all requests, and photos of the defective product will be required to progress the file.
The product will be repaired free of charge, if necessary. Rose Home Decor will not cover damage to the fabric membrane under a sofa or chair.
Rose Home Decor reserves the right to apply or refuse a refund anytime.
- The original invoice must accompany all requests.
- Each claim will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
- In case of a refund, a same-amount credit will be offered to the customer and will remain valid for 6 months.
- In the event of an exchange, we will offer the customer an equivalent or similar product of equal or greater value. In the case of an exchange for a higher-value item, the customer must pay the difference in-store beforehand.
- Rose Home Decor could send a technician to assess the problem and attempt to solve it. The technician will contact the customer within 14 days.
In-store Order Cancellation
All sales are final. Deposits are non-refundable, and a store credit will be issued. The store credit is valid for 6 months on a single invoice equal to or greater than the credit amount.
- The customer must ensure that they read and understand the terms and conditions of Rose Home Decor.
- The customer must report material damage in person or phone at (514) 365-2888 within the required time frame.
- The customer must ensure that the dimensions for the purchased furniture are adequate. A new selection is allowed if the product does not go through the doorway during delivery or pickup, but Rose Home Decor will charge additional delivery fees. We will invoice up to 20% restocking fees for unopened products and 40% for unpacked ones. No refunds will be issued.
- The customer must pay the invoice balance at least 2 days before delivery or merchandise pickup. Balance payment must be made in-store only. No transactions can be made over the phone or at our distribution centres. Contracts with a balance will not be delivered.
- An adult must be present during delivery. Rose Home Decor must be notified 48 hours in advance if no adult can be present on the agreed delivery day. If the customer is absent at the time of delivery or if no adult is present, a new delivery will have to be planned, and fees will be charged.
- Delivery locations must be safe for delivery people. In winter, residence accesses must be cleared of snow and ice.
- In the case of a merchandise pickup, a 7-day period is granted to the customer to recover their order.
Contact us at for questions related to refunds and returns.